Gekko gives you access to the market news with an organized, easy and clean interface.
Some feedback we have received:
“Gekko is a great and simple news app for anyone with an iPhone or iPad. I highly recommend Gekko.”
“I love the way Gekko is organized. I have the latest financial news and the state of my stocks just a few swipes away.”
Gekko is one of the Yappler’s Most Useful Finance Apps for iPhone and iPad.
With Gekko you are in control of the kind of information you want to read. You can either choose to use the sources which come with the App or add new ones.
Gekko allows you to remember your favorite news interacting with the most popular services like Evernote, Read It Later and Instapaper
- Gekko is social. It lets you share with Twitter.
- Gekko is optimized for browsing through your favorite financial websites, blocking popups asking for you to download their latest mobile app.
- Gekko is fully customizable. You can add and remove news and stock sources.
- Gekko is universal. It runs on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
In a few words: Gekko is the tool you need to be up to date with the market.
- All your content in one place: So easy to add any content you want. Gekko lets you set up any source of news no matter if it is for stocks or for just generic news.
- Optimized: Don’t you get annoyed when you get all those popups asking you to download an iPad optimized app? With Gekko you can browse through all your financial news without seeing that.
- Speed: We have designed Gekko with loading speed in mind. With a smart caching system and by blocking many forms of advertisement, Gekko loads most of the financial websites in less time.
- Search: Do you want to add a stock but you do not remember the quote name? Gekko uses the Yahoo API to search the extract name of the quote for you.
- Data: Do you like numbers? For every stock you can also see the raw data associated with it.
- Offline: Is there something you want to save for another time? Gekko integrates with Evernote, Read it Later and Instapaper. So that you can bookmark and read offline that information later on.
- Sharing: Is there something you want to share? Gekko tweets, sends emails and sms.